AXA Services - called AXA IT ? is the legal entity evolving out of the merged organizations of AXA Tech and AXA Group Solutions, with approximately 2500 internal people engaged across 15 countries. It is organized into Technical Products and Application Products Business Units.
AXA IT is facing a profound business transformation that will encompass a deep review of the operating models (Organization, Processes, Tools, Culture) as sourcing models, with associated human impacts. The move to the cloud, the creation of proximity IT and the need to accelerate synergies with other AXA IT companies are further tasks along this strategic journey.
AXA Services is looking to extend the ?Cloud Managed Services? department with a Public Cloud Platform Engineer.
Digital world is a booming market and AXA is presented on the net by its front-end and mobile applications. These applications interact as an interface to the customer and needs to be reliable, performing and flexible. The various platforms running on Cloud solutions, hosting applications, therefore require being robust and cost-efficient, standardized and highly automated for fast business enablement. We do intent having controlled application provisioning within our on premise and public cloud solutions as well as need proper management of our Core IT Solutions.
As a Public Cloud Platform Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Build and support the key components to enable usage of public cloud solution (Azure);
- Supporting the development teams when related to the use our public cloud solutions, including components running on non-cloud platform. Integration role will be key for those mixed solutions;
- Be actively participating to creation and updates of Application provisioning templates to fit with the AXA requirements; the team is designing and implementing application templates, taking care of the needed security level and guarantee proper application deployment;
- Support knowledge transfer between you and others (within and outside the team);
- Support some core it .Net technologies and support their cloudification;
- Play a role in coaching other less experienced team members.
As a Public Cloud Platform Engineer, you have:
- A University degree in science or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience in IT environment, including 1 year in the Microsoft domain;
- A good knowledge and proven experience in at least 2 of the following domains:
o Microsoft System administration &/or Azure cloud administration ;
o Scripting (powershell);
o Networking & Security concepts;
o Web Services concepts;
- An experience in development is a strong asset
- An experience in BMC Atrium Orchestrator is an asset
- An experience in Agile methodology, Scrum is an asset
- Active knowledge of English or Dutch or French.
And you also are:
- A good communicator and problem solver;
- A fast Learner, capable of thinking out of the box, to build proper helicopter view;
- A real team player.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow!That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.What We OfferAn exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on?
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ?I can be me?.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ?Learning on the Job? and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ?New Way of Working?: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8