Researching and analysing EU regulatory developments. Monitor also the movement of Policy Officers in the EU Commission. Building a bridge between EU officials and experts.
- You gather news updates from our subscrition sources and elsewhere, and prepare the monthly internal report on regulatory developments
- You will be liaising with the other PA offices and the divisions / business units concerned.
- You prepare presentations and positions on the company's priority topics.
- You contribute to the preparation of the Public Affairs Council.
- You maintain contacts and set up meetings for the Director.
- You maintain a data base of key contacts.
- You keep the stakeholder map updated.
- You get in regular contact with key policy officers.
- You prepare of events, demonstrations, conferences, business summits,...
- You ensure information exchange internally on Trade topics
- You organise the coordination between associations and internal employees.
- You maintain the connections between Corp. Comms departments, other PA offices and Business.
- You'll also have a few administrative tasks (handling invoices, translations)
- You have a Bachelor degree
- You have 5 years experience in EU affairs (institutions)
- You have a great knowledge of English and German. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have knowledge of the EU's Institutions, how they work and its legislative process
- You have excellent networking and communication skills in a multi cultural (European) network
- You are able to create good presentations
- You have a technical knowledge of the automotive legislations and the structure of the automotive industry
- You can work indepently well.
- A challenging job within an international environment.
Solliciteren via email naar [email protected] CV in bijlage + functietitel vermelden.
Support the HR assistant and VC sales assistant in order to guarantee the best possible service towards our internal and external customers...
Preferred Qualifications Go ahead, amaze us. When you provide the world?s most complete,open, and integrated business software...
Preferred Qualifications EMEA Director of Strategy & Business Development ERPM Oracle is a global leader in providing modern ap...
Description In this role the Quality Assurance Engineer debugs (web based) software products using systematic tests to develop, apply, and m...
Responsibilities responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with limited assistance. involved in s...